Two Down, Approx 400 to Go

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Sep 10 14:35:05 PDT 1998

> . . .
>We are in for a steady diet of slime from Matthews, Rivera, King, the
assorted cretins on Fox, and let's not forget Sam, Kookie and Howard. It really galls me to see this stuff on TV.>

I dig Geraldo. The others are all interchangeable parts. You know, he was once a radical lawyer for the Young Lords. If he wants to broadcast naked it's o.k. with me. I don't have to watch it, I mean him. Lately he's been trashing Starr no end, who Lord knows deserves it.

The Al Capone's vault thing was great until the end, when he came up with squadoosh.

MBS