A bad Tripp

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Fri Sep 11 13:45:15 PDT 1998

> . . .
>My question for this list, is what are the politics of Linda Tripp?
> . . .

This has been reported already. Tripp was working with Lucianne Goldberg, a longtime Republican political spy whose career goes back to the McGovern campaign. LG is now a literary agent in NYC and Doug Henwood's neighbor. Her connection with Tripp was the offer of a book deal. I understand there will an Appendix released next week explicating the Henwood connection.

It might be noted that the entire Starr report is about sex and lies re: Monica. There is nothing whatsoever about travelgate, Whitewater, etc. etc. etc.

I skipped around in it, and there are enough jokes for the next two hundred years.

MBS