A bad Tripp

W. Kiernan WKiernan at concentric.net
Fri Sep 11 14:14:57 PDT 1998

Max Sawicky wrote:

> > . . .
> >My question for this list, is what are the politics of Linda Tripp?
> > . . .
>
> This has been reported already. Tripp
> was working with Lucianne Goldberg,
> a longtime Republican political spy
> whose career goes back to the McGovern
> campaign. LG is now a literary agent
> in NYC and Doug Henwood's neighbor.
> Her connection with Tripp was the
> offer of a book deal. I understand
> there will an Appendix released next
> week explicating the Henwood connection.
>
> It might be noted that the entire Starr
> report is about sex and lies re: Monica.
> There is nothing whatsoever about travelgate,
> Whitewater, etc. etc. etc.
>
> I skipped around in it, and there are
> enough jokes for the next two hundred
> years.
>
> MBS

History is being made. We are about to read all, all, all about the most well-advertised, well-documented, well-publicized fuck in the entire history of the human race. A hundred years from now, schoolchildren will learn at their grandparent's knees each and every one of the details about William Jefferson Clinton's legendary dick.

I saw the news on a financial channel on TV at lunch today; they showed us a woman reporter telling us details - unbelievably detailed details, too - that had been illegally leaked to her. (The broadcast was before 4:00 PM today.) Wow, that woman was all hotted up, like she'd just read a whole stack of Harlequins. Boy oh boy, is her husband in for a good time tonight! It was all the moderator could do to hold her back from ripping her bodice asunder right there in the studio.

Nine months from today I predict there will be a sudden demographic boom, a statistical burst of childbirth. The parents should name all the kids "William" if they are boys, and "Monica" if they're little girls.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net