Russian capital flight

Michael Cohen mike at cns.bu.edu
Sat Sep 12 19:51:17 PDT 1998

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Jones <Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, September 12, 1998 2:18 AM Subject: Re: Russian capital flight

>> Mark Jones Wrote
>Anne Williamson is
>one of the best writers on this.

Could you give me some references on this although I could look up Ann Williamson. I know little about what happened in the Soviet Union Post Revolution. It seems to me that a little more of this and you will see a new dictatorship in the Soviet Union. Its not obvious why the "workers" or the army just doesn't sieze power. Isn't there any group of people who support honest leadership in Russia?

Thanks much for your informative reply.

--mike