Tampa billboards (Re: Rush Limbaugh Wet Dream 1: Ressentiment)

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Sun Sep 13 20:15:49 PDT 1998

Oh, glad there's someone here from tampa. I drove past that billboard earlier today and wondered what it meant. I did get the Monica=bj thing, but was mystified by the rest. Is that the same radio station that had the saddam hussein "Madman across the water" billboard? For a time, one of the nude clubs here had a sign out front that read "White House Intern training school." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Copy of the Starr report sitting on my kitchen table but I don't have the stomach to read it...

Frances