Tampa billboards (Re: Rush Limbaugh Wet Dream 1: Ressentiment)

K d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 14 10:18:47 PDT 1998

>What do you call a guy who talks on the phone with a Congressman, eats
>pizza, and gets blown all at once then?
>
>Doug

Oh gee. I guess he is a cad. I didn't know that he was eating pizza TOO?!

I don't have a name for him, but it sure is the stuff that porno flix and the fantasies of many ordinary men and women are made of. I have no doubt that Monica got off on it all too. Honestly. I mean I believe that Paula Jones was horrified by the sight of Free Willie. But Monica? This was not a woman who was being forced to do anything. She wasn't a hapless victim, overwhelmed by Big Bill's all powerful person. She let him peep at her thong underwear for chrissakes. I'm not saying that she deserved the treatment he gave her. But to portray her as an innocent victim and him as a cad is an oversimplification. This is what all the Sunday Talking Heads were doing. It was sick, especially when Georgie Porgie started in. Made me wretch.