Tampa billboards (Re: Rush Limbaugh Wet Dream 1: Ressentiment)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Sep 14 10:57:23 PDT 1998

K wrote:

>But to portray her as an innocent victim and him as a cad is an
>oversimplification.

Oh absolutely. I hate the way Monica is treated as some preconscious being. She wanted to fellate the president; she planned it and executed her plan. That doesn't mean that Clinton didn't act like a shit, though.

I love the way Todd Purdum surmises in the NYT that Clinton always left a door slightly ajar so he could say they were never behind closed doors together.

I hear from an excellent source that Monica failed her literacy tests at one potential NYC employer.

Doug