Rush Limbaugh Wet Dream 1: Ressentiment)

James Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Tue Sep 15 12:40:36 PDT 1998

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:36:07 -0400 "K" <d-m-c at worldnet.att.net> writes:
>A somewhat related aside: I am in absolute shock that they've left
>poor Chelsea alone through all of this. Any news on that front from
>Californians?
>

>Jim Farmelant writes:
>
>>I saw in today's paper that Monica was described as having
>>done badly in her interviews at various NYC public relations
>>firms where she interviewed at. Apparently, Clinton and
>>Vernon Jordan had a rough time in trying to place her in
>>some sort of a job. In my state, Massachusetts, any two-bit
>>pol could have found her a $40K job either in some public
>>or in some private company that does business with the
>>state. I tremble for my country when I see that Clinton et al.
>>couldn't squirrel her away in some cushy job somewhere.
>>

>Maybe, but it seems pretty clear to me that M. Lewinsky did not want
>to work anywhere but at the Whitehouse. Could it be that she
>purposefully did poorly?
>
>Besides, while I stood at the checkout counter last night I flipped
>through the scandal sheets and I found it much more delightful
>reading. *Monica contemplating suicide* *Monica suffering from
>bulemia: death by oreo cookie binge? *Monica scrawls "I am
>worthless" in lipstick on her mirror* *Monica distraught that she's
>lost the love of her life* *Monica worries that she'll never find
>another man*

I suppose that after this scandal play out Monica will be able to do the usual book-and-movie deal then work the TV talk show and lecture circuit for a while. However, that is all over what kind of career can she realistically look forward too? It would seem to be the case that her notariety will may forever preclude her from being hired for any sort of decent job or if she is hired from being taken seriously enough to advance professionally.

Jim Farmelant

_____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]