Alex Cockburn (was Re: If the shoe fits...)

Thu Sep 17 11:16:56 PDT 1998

>Max Sawicky wrote:
>
>>Putting the onus of the father's record on the
>>son is silly, particularly in terms of the
>>Stalinist rap. The son inclines towards
>>Trotskyism, if I read him correctly.
>
>Can someone who covertly (and approvingly) quotes from Enver Hoxha's
>memoirs be a real Trot?
>
>Doug

Clearly I have not been reading my Cockburn with enough close attention...

Brad De Long

(Who once startled Charles Sabel at a National Bureau of Economic Research conference by noticing that Sabel was covertly quoting Gramsci...)