Come on Down!!!

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Sat Sep 19 09:23:09 PDT 1998

I've just discovered that some people who tried to s*bscribe to Leninist-International have not made it onto the list, and mistakenly assumed that this is because of the extremely elitist nature of the project, instead of it being due to the extreme technical ineptitude of yours truly.

If anybody is still languishing with brooding feelings of rejection please don't, just send me an email or s*b yourself by sending <s*bscribe leninist-international> to <majordomo at lists.econ.utah.edu> , s*bstituting the asterisk for a <u> obviously.

Mark Jones -- http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~jones_m/frontline.htm