Promoting Mass Purchasing Power

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sat Sep 19 11:52:07 PDT 1998

> pms wrote:
>
> > If Mark has enough do-ray-me for expensive wagers maybe the folks in
Chiapas would be a more productive use of those funds.

> You kidding? What I have is confidence I'll win the bet (in any
> case, Sawicky STILL hasn't agreed to the bet. What's up, Max? Bottle
gone?).>

My offer was and remains a bet for good old world reserve currency dollars, not roubles, Lagavullin, Rogaine, or Spanish fly. Other hard currencies are negotiable.

Fifty bucks. On September 15, 1999, close of trading in NYC, I say the Dow will be above 3000. You say it won't. Henwood holds the money. Put up or shut up. (Redmond and other takers, your money is also welcome.)

As I said before, with the powers of the science of Marxism-Leninism at your command, how can you lose?

Smiling through the apocalypse,

MBS