Promoting Mass Purchasing Power

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Sat Sep 19 09:31:18 PDT 1998

pms wrote:

> If Mark has enough do-ray-me
> for expensive wagers maybe the folks in Chiapas would be a more productive
> use of those funds.

You kidding? What I have is confidence I'll win the bet (in any case, Sawicky STILL hasn't agreed to the bet. What's up, Max? Bottle gone?).

Greg Nowell has given me pause for thought, tho. His analysis seems to be that if ever the Dow sinks to 3000 then for technical reasons capitalism will already have foundered and the revolution have happened. On the whole I hope he's right.

Mark -- http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~jones_m/frontline.htm