Mandel and Keyens

bautiste at uswest.net bautiste at uswest.net
Sat Sep 19 14:44:41 PDT 1998

How is he or you right? All the marxist sells the worker is dreams of a past that didn't happen and a future that might (but probably won't). Why should they believe in your ghosts? And why or how should they think they are being exploited? Maybe, when (if?) this precious crash of the stock market happens then the worker will realize their exploitation? But then they will be working so hard to make ends meet they'll think you're crazier than before. then the system has to be saved or we'll all sink (or so they'll think and say). The exploitation is about the rottenness of a system that exploits Vietnamese workers for 5cents an hour. That's exploitation--but the American worker doesn't care. He or she can only be persuaded to care if there's something else that motivates them to care... The revolution is in information and the lack or denial of it.Those who control the means of communication not only write the history books, they write the history, a scenario Wall Street and the Pentagon put on the big screens.

chuck miller

-- http://www.users.uswest.net/~bautiste/index.htm