aesthetics, bourgeois and otherwise

Alex LoCascio locascioa at labornet.org
Mon Sep 21 06:06:30 PDT 1998

James Baird wrote:
> The mind fairly boggles at the thought. What song would they use? "I
> Kill Children"? (A personal favorite...) Of course, I always thought
> "California Uber Alles" would have made a swell theme aong for >Governer
> Moonbeam's presidential canpaign...

Right after Reagan's election, the DKs altered the lyrics to California Uber Alles and re-titled it "We've Got Bigger Problems Now."

Jello is still very left-wing. Anyone heard the remake of Phil Ochs' "Love me, I'm a Liberal" that he did with Mojo Nixon? Great stuff.

*sigh*

Alex vast resevoir of useless punk rock trivia