CPI Shaving?

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Sep 22 04:30:36 PDT 1998

Dear Jim,

I think The Nation is referring to US Savings Bonds being given some inflation protection to encourage small savers to buy them.

I know my congressman has had some interest in this topic and that he reads The Nation; possibly his office will make a comment on this issue.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman

Lynn R. Williams Learning Center 3315 W. 21st St. Lorain, Ohio 44053 440-282-6015