Allende's Second Way

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Wed Sep 23 08:23:51 PDT 1998

Peter Kilander wrote:

> The only book I've seen on the coup is "Allende's Chile" by Richard
> Boorstein. What do people think of it? Any other books you can
> recommend?

Ariel Dorfman's memoir, *Heading South, Looking North*, which I reviewed for The Progressive, is good for opening you up to questions and perspectives which might be insufficiently regarded coming from someone else. For the questions you're asking it's good to consider regarding matters of context. No heavy details here, not ONE economic statistic, but well worth reading for its perspective.

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"