reassurance?

Jeffrey Levin jlevin at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 23 23:12:35 PDT 1998

Its like that everywhere. We moved 200 people from Windows 3.1 and DOS, with WordPerfect, to Windows95 and Word, over a period of 4 weeks, with NO TRAINING and no incentives. Did wonders for productivity and morale.

Jeffrey Levin <jlevin at pacbell.net>

-----Original Message----- From: alec ramsdell <a_ramsdell at hotmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, September 23, 1998 6:52 PM Subject: reassurance?