Scott Adams (creator of Dilbert) on Zippergate

Jeffrey Levin jlevin at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 23 23:18:50 PDT 1998

The San Francisco Chronicle ran a piece about how liberal San Franciscans view the "scandal."

One person was quoted as saying, "I don't care if he had a three-way with Janet Reno and a monkey, it's none of our damn business"

Nina Hartley, porn actress and pro-sex activist commented on stories that Clinton talked with Senators on the phone while Monica was going down on him:

"If he can multi-task like that, more power to him!"

Jeffrey Levin <jlevin at pacbell.net>