Tom Ferguson and the Myth of the Median Voter

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Sep 24 07:48:37 PDT 1998

Dear Brad,

I too think highly of Professor Ferguson's work. I own his book which I have read with the critical interest of a practitioner of union democratic politics. I also enjoyed watching Ferguson discuss his book on C-Span and noted that his personal observations of his work differed somewhat from what he had wrote. A true politician.

I have been told that Ferguson is somewhat of a difficult character, does he challenge people to arm wrestling contests?

Sincerely, Tom Lehman