Letters

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Sep 24 08:51:40 PDT 1998

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

I just want to disagree with somthing Jimmy D. of LA wrote.

Letter writing campaigns are very effective. I'm not just saying this because I was one of the first to suggest that the USWA get into this in a big way--- hand written letters scare the hell out of politicians. They count 'em and they read 'em.

Anytime you feel like scrawling somthing on a piece of paper for us , just visit our USWA website and get the details. Some of you Phd's might want to get fancy and cut things out of magazines and paste them to your letters. If you know what I mean. Also if you tape the envelope flap the letters have to be opened by hand.

Have fun, Tom Lehman