Putty knife

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 26 20:16:27 PDT 1998

greetings my frenzied friends-

The putty knife is an instrument of creative destruction with which I am trying to take a stand before my greatest challlenge, a somewhat neglected old house. Men in the flesh have never driven me to such extremes, but 2000 years of patriachy and the penocentric background imposed on reality really get on my nerves.

And now I must locate my respirator and plug in the sander lest I fail miserably at my sacred quest.

Adieu, pms

I apologize in advance if I'm over limit here. The fumes, ya know.