Concerning Rajneesh

Arno Mong Daastøl arnomd at online.no
Sun Sep 27 11:42:02 PDT 1998

Just a short reply as I am short of time. Concerning the name Rajneesh: My colleague's name is Rajneesh Narula; I don't have a list of his publications but I do have his email since I set him up for a closed mailing list the same day I mixed up your names. If you so wish you may write him and find out whether he really exists: rajneesh.narula at esst.uio.no - Born in Nigeria but of Indian descent.

As for knowledge of the other person Rajneesh: I did NOT AT ALL think of him when I wrote you. Rethinking about it for a day it appeared to me that there was some kind of guru guy in the US with this name. He is VERY little known in Norway (I told you we are barbarians). I did not at all wish to insult you. Why should I? You don't have to excuse yourself, as I understand there has been a misunderstanding from both sides here.

Best wishes!

Arno