FW: Clinton's Dead Connections

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Mon Sep 28 11:23:37 PDT 1998

Doug Henwood wrote:

> While I'm sure you could find 45 deaths associated with almost anyone 50
> years old, but these weren't relationships like kindergarten teacher or
> pedicurist. These were lawyer, friend, bodyguard, shady business associate,
> etc.

Yeah, but Barry fucking Seal??? His blood is on Ollie North's hands, when Ollie took the bogus "Sandanista Drug Sting" public.

And the rest of the Mena-related stuff? Well, in *White Out* Alexander Cockburn does his best to make Clinton seem like he's somehow connected to all this, but he doesn't even really try to connect Clinton if you read it carefully. And Cockburn can't do it....

I take the presence of such deaths, which I clearly KNOW had nothing to do with Clinton, and PLENTY to do with the Reagan Administration, as a good quality control indication that the whole list is pretty much worthless garbage.

But hey, what were they going to do? Advertise for "The Spanish Inquisition Does America", and expect us to all line up around the block to get in & have our innards outed?

So, this is the best they can do.

Just imagine what they could have done with Thomas Jefferson.

(BTW, folks, once again, I'm 100% Clinton Clean: in 4 elections I never voted for him once. Ricky Ray Rector, that's the one name that belongs on such a list. It's the only name I need to see, as if there weren't enough other reasons.)

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"