FW: Clinton's Dead Connections

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Mon Sep 28 11:57:30 PDT 1998

> Doug Henwood wrote:
>
> > While I'm sure you could find 45 deaths associated with almost anyone 50
> > years old, but these weren't relationships like kindergarten teacher or
> > pedicurist. These were lawyer, friend, bodyguard, shady business associate,
> > etc.

Doug, you're not convincing me that Clinton left a trail of bodies behind him. A 50-year old who doesn't have lawyers and body guards and business associates, shady or not, is not going have dead lawyers etc... And I think we can also say that someone with dual careers in politics and business--esp. when that person's partner also has business dealings--is going to know alot more people than most. It seems reasonable that there will be more deaths among that larger circle of associates than there are among smaller circles of associates.

Percentage-wise, if we were to look at Clinton's dead associates and my dead high-school torturers, my percentage is higher.

frances