My thoughts on bombing dirty Serbs

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue Apr 6 14:01:24 PDT 1999

Your point is taken, Carrol. But there is a reason to say "we." We are in part responsible for their being our leaders. We the Left have done nothing effective to get better leaders for a long time. "We" implies a sense of guilt. "They" for me implies a sense of innocence, like it's not at all my fault these guys run the country.

Michael