Kosovo-Metohija

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Apr 10 17:28:21 PDT 1999

Doug Henwood wrote:

> J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. wrote:
>

> > And finally, I was a bit mystified as to what you thought you
> >were trying to prove with this report from Pristina?
>
> Trying to spread info other than the pap available in the U.S. media,
> that's all. No endorsement, expressed or implied, by said forwarding.

All the information such as that forwarded by Doug AND most of the information forwarded by Yoshie *should* have been forwarded by Max, 'Margaret,' and other fair-minded folks who try to base their assessment on what is happening in Yugoslavia. Their failure to do so -- in fact their frequent objections, implied or explicit, to *anyone* doing so makes a mockery of their claims to objectivity.

What label we should give to them I do not know.

I might note that the only outlet for such material is the internet, while the type of material Max and Margaret provide is on the front pages of newspapers and on TV everyday. Questioning the motives of anyone forwarding "pro-Serbian" material is in bad faith -- to even label it as "pro-Serbian" is in bad faith.

Carrol