follow the money

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 10 18:02:30 PDT 1999

Hi Henry. Hi Tom.

Actually, due to a mistake on my brokers part, I never bought the Japan fund I thought I bought. I did however buy a stock I ran into because the symbol for a company I was looking at kept bringing up this other company. It cost me $740. I sold it Friday for $1740. So. I'm going for the "random mistake" school of stock-picking.

happy and chicken and beating the S+P with small-caps

smooches paula

ps. i keep thinking about our new war in terms of an old war. when we started fucking with vietnam, was there any awareness on the publics part? i mean in the '50's i guess. there's some meaning in the overt nature of this aggression, as opposed to the sneakiness of vietnam,(and so many other crimes) i think. maybe the big cigars need a cold war. are they wagging the rhino?