genocide

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Apr 12 19:53:23 PDT 1999

Max Sawicky wrote:

>Wrong again, Dalai Henwood, prone to forgiveness of Serbian
>anti-imperialists.

Not me, comrade. Serbian nationalism sucks, though the region isn't without competitors in nationalism. Ethnic cleansing is a crime. I don't think B-52s with red, white, & blue insignia are the correct instruments to address the problem. They also obscure the fact that the U.S., Germany, and the IMF helped bring us today's disaster in the first place. But we're repeating ourselves, aren't we?

Doug