genocide

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Apr 13 07:31:29 PDT 1999

> Max Sawicky wrote:
>
> >Similarly, we could have a Diallou Test. Should
> >the Ghouliani Regime prosecute the cops who shot (and
> hit) the African 19
> >times?
>
> Uh, Max, the government of New York City is ultimately, though
very imperfectly, responsible to the citizens and voters of New York City. How many votes did Bill Clinton or Tony Blair get in Belgrade or Pristina?

> Doug

Today in a poll of Muslims in and around Kosova my bet is that Clinton or Blair would outpoll Slobodan Milosevich.

Should the Muslims suffer because nobody is legally responsible for their safety, other than their oppressors?

mbs