Marx and the American Civil War (was Re: Realism in Eastern Europe)

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sun Apr 18 10:58:16 PDT 1999

Dear Peter,

Either Doug or Charles Brown posted a Council of Conservative Citizens of Alabama or Mississippi website that had a painful, but, true account of the 1848 German exiles in America and their Marxist influenced thinking and participation in the American Civil War. This would definitly be a painful article for most mid-western burghers.

Your email pal,

Tom L.