Orange Crush

S Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Sun Apr 18 23:23:30 PDT 1999

> excuse me? i'm the *only* trained pastry chef and cook in general on this list

No. I'm a (Southern French) trained chef and a trained (French) baker.Even better, I earn my living doing it. I once worked for the Greek restaurant mafia too. The place I worked at was owned by, you guessed it, Nicos the Greek. Nicos got his idea of industrial relations from his heroes the Greek Junta. I lasted until my first paycheck. BTW, always check your food closely when dining at middle of the road Greek restaurants.

Sam Pawlett