race & murder

digloria at mindspring.com digloria at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 23 10:14:28 PDT 1999

Rakesh writes

> But these kids were not anti conformists; they
>were the the most violent expression of the basic premises of middle class
>youth society: misanthropically individualistic, racist, and computer and
>video game obsessed.

AND SO WERE THE KIDS THAT THEY KILLED!!

this is the point that everyone seems to miss and most of us here shouldn't miss that one. and yet y'all go on and on about Harris and Klebold's racism and sexism. sorry kids but we might want to try to explain what brought these kids to this point.

is this not also why people try to explain the rise of fascist states. the whole debate over whether its an aberrant form of capitalism or altogether to typical?

same thing.

kelley

“touch yourself and you will know that i exist.” ~luce irigaray