Race & Murder

Mon Apr 26 09:12:00 PDT 1999

Ema C built a strawman:

> Very
>interesting how race is essentialized in this kind of talk.

But I wrote in my initial post: >> But these kids were not anti conformists; they were the the most violent expression of the basic premises of middle class youth society: misanthropically individualistic, racist, and computer and video game obsessed.<<

I have been suggesting the limits of trying to explain (away) these killers as deviants who don't expose the rot of the upper middle class suburbanized male youth culture from which which they emanate.

yours, rakesh