Nato and Milosevic: Lovers Quarrel, Cont'd.

James Baird jlbaird3 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:27:21 PDT 1999

>Since the U.S. public is unlikely to buy into a serious ground war,
the only
>question is when Milo will stop being an idiot and accept a
compromise in
>order to stop the bombing.

Exactly how is he being an idiot? It seems to me that his personal situation is much improved. After, all, its not like he's being hurt, and every bomb that falls increases his political support. I bet if some foreign power started bombing D.C. and demanded the resignation of the Slick One, even Rush would start to sing his praises...

Jim Baird