Jane's Defense Weekly on Balkans

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Apr 27 10:17:33 PDT 1999

I stand corrected. So, prior to the Balkan Wars Buglaria controlled its "heart" as much as Serbia controlled its "heart." Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: jmage at panix.com <jmage at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Monday, April 26, 1999 7:19 PM Subject: Re: Jane's Defense Weekly on Balkans