Henwood's query and a note on different racisms.

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:28:29 PDT 1999

Greg,

I think you mean "Gobineau," not "Gobelin" or "Goblin." "Gobelin" is a tapestry. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Greg Nowell <GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu> To: lbo talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, April 27, 1999 6:08 PM Subject: Henwood's query and a note on different racisms.