Race & Murder

MScoleman at aol.com MScoleman at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 21:46:37 PDT 1999

<< This all MAY be true. But where is evidence that this is what they believed?

Where is your evidence that racism was THE primary motive for this shooting

spree? How was it that racist concepts drove the action? How can you ignore

all the other evidence that suggests that racism was a factor, but surely not

the ONLY thing that "drove the action"?

Emma Chissitt >>

hmm, is this a prosecution, er persecution, We must not be reading the same papers and looking at the same network tv because i have read and heard it repeatedly that one of the justifications for the shooting was hatred of blacks. Not the only, maybe not even the primary, but one of them. Now, no I can't present you a package with all the ideological pieces tied in nice neat little ribbons, but if that's what you're looking for then you are bound for disappointment. maggie coleman mscoleman at aol.com