Free market economists?

Jennifer A Young CLEANBYRD at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 27 21:52:16 PDT 1999

Thanks for the warning. I just picked up a book by Thomas Sowell-"A Conflict of Visions: Ideological Origins of Political Struggles" at my local library's fill up a paper bag for two dollars sale. Maybe I won't bother with it now.

Jennifer Young

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Hoover <hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, April 27, 1999 4:00 PM Subject: Re: Free market economists?