I am not a racist

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Wed Apr 28 02:35:34 PDT 1999

I really felt I had to intervene in this thread and was putting it off because it would require such careful wording. I'm glad I did, as Jim has just put everything (and more) I thought far better than ever I could have.

I hesitate to add to Rakesh's fusillade of compliments, Jim, but I just have to on this occasion. Good on you!

Let's dare know ourselves better than our experts, eh? And, as another Pommie comrade likes to remind the Thaxis listers, let's take a tip from Jameson (paraphrased here - I don't have it to hand): historicise everything except the need to historicise everything.

Cheers, Rob.