Race & Murder

digloria at mindspring.com digloria at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 29 10:22:11 PDT 1999

>Why would Satanists want to create some kind of fiery holocaust at
>Columbine High that undoubtedly would destroy untold numbers of fresh
>adrenal glands? Just kidding.
>
>mark

heh. that's exactly why i was dismissing the whole thing to begin with! didn't make any dang sense to me?! but mark, they're satanists! how can they be rational. i was just hoping our boulder connection would jump in. have to wait 'til tonight as that's when he usually posts. i'll ask my denver connection about it again.

kelley