Race & Murder

Mark Rickling rickling at netzero.net
Thu Apr 29 09:12:40 PDT 1999

digloria at mindspring.com wrote:

>as for this above, i'm just curious why such an organization would support
>the bombing of a largely white school? why would they put themselves on
>the line to kill white people?

Good questions. I was just suggesting that Klebold and Harris could have obtained the bomb or bomb making knowledge from an organized hate group. They were Hitler aficionados and many neo-nazi groups do their recruiting through the music scene. The hypothetical group wouldn't necessarily have to know what they planned to do with the bomb. As I said before all of this is merely conjecture so it is pretty pointless to argue over it.

>denverites, btw, think that this might have had something to do with a
>satanic community about 30 minutes away. that's the rumor going around
>town. i largely dismissed the connection and so didn't attend to the talk
>as i should have, but from what i recall this cult is rumored to enjoy
>aderenal gland fluid which has to be freash. they are linked various
>unsolved missing persons cases in the area.

Why would Satanists want to create some kind of fiery holocaust at Columbine High that undoubtedly would destroy untold numbers of fresh adrenal glands? Just kidding.

mark