Another Note---severed heads in the garden

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Apr 30 09:11:10 PDT 1999

Received this, this am from a little-bit of an Ohio politician that I had no idea was of Yugo Serbian ancestry...

Tom, "Thanks for sending along your posts on the crisis in the Balkans. I have seen some of them, but not others...so I appreciate your periodic messages. This tragedy has special significance for me being of Serbian and Montenegran

extraction. Both parents were born there and I grew up hearing about Kosovo, the Ustasha, Tito and the Balkan wars. Relatives I have heard from there have said NATO bombings have only solidified Milosevic's strength and have driven the democratic opposition into silence."