PLEASE ACCEPT RACIST ATTACKS WITH HUMOR

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Fri Apr 30 10:23:45 PDT 1999

Henry C.K. Liu wrote:

> Please what?
>
> You did not see the exchange below, or you approve of racist remarks.

Yes. No.

I see nothing racist about Max's joke.

> Save me from Leftist bigots!

Whatever.

> HCKL
>
> In posting to lists written in English and populated predominantly by Americans, I
> often have to remind myself of American/English-speaking cultural and language
> imperialism.

Whatever.

> American humor is generally built on crude personal taunting,

If this is really what you think, I would advice you to stay away from any list populated by Spanish-speakers. I never cease to be amazed at the thinness of American skins, and their inability to take a freaking joke. I find it hard to imagine that Chinese people have even thinner skins, but I'll take your word for it.

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique