Wages and Panic Buttons

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Thu Aug 5 14:03:08 PDT 1999

Ellen, speaking of pricing power or price gouging. This afternoon I stopped at NAPA a large auto parts chain for a few things. One of the things I wanted to buy was a can of acetone solvent. I asked the price of a can of acetone, the guy told me $ 7.49. I laughed at him and left. I went down the road to another parts joint and bought the same size can of acetone for $2.79! I could probably even buy it cheaper. Greed is a big cause of inflation!

Tom Lehman