Wages and Panic Buttons

oudies at flash.net oudies at flash.net
Thu Aug 5 14:57:14 PDT 1999

maybe but the chains do things like promo loss leaders in order to get you into the store so you'll buy things you already had on your list and, with any luck, you'll buy gadgetoids you didn't know you needed. mostly men do the last one, coz they're HUGE suckers.

say, greg, how's the price of mustard, pickle relish and olive oil doing?