From another unlikely source...

alex lantsberg wideye at ziplink.net
Fri Aug 6 22:34:29 PDT 1999

i think it would be too much to expect of the democrats to not side with big(3) business.

anyway, isnt a healthy small business sector vital for a good local sustainable economy? i'd love to see someone to drive a wedge between the multi-national and small business branches.

how bout trickle economics down for small businesses, with increased tax rates on corporations?

alex