Y2K mania

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sun Aug 8 20:14:40 PDT 1999

"Bumper" and the boys down at the Amherst Coon Club & Environmental Society are worried about this too. The latest report I got from the Coon Club is that Y2K will knock out all global positioning systems(gps) for at least one day.

Since the Coon Club occasionally asks my advice on issues or disputes e.g.. "road kill don't count." I would be a little hesitant about sharing Doug's link to the Navy War College with them...of course then again there is the little matter of King's Woods. That's where a developer wants to build on the boyhood home of Admiral King the victor of the battle of Midway---the King farm contains 73 acres of undeveloped old growth savannah, wetlands and other interesting things. The developer has already launched slap suits against the city of Lorain and attempted to intimidate the neighbors.

Tom Lehman