Albania: the real story?

elena spectra at rousse.bg400.bg
Mon Aug 9 02:22:47 PDT 1999

>elena quoted:
>a lot of rascist crap from Der Spiegel [snipped]

Never to late to become racist, even if by mistake. Apologies; i didn't paste it because SUPPORT it; actually, this article interested me as it's probably the first (in Spiegel, at least that I'd been able to find) that makes a marked, though predictable, U-turn.
>Actually I dont see any reason to repost that kind of dirty rascist
>propaganda on lbo-talk without any kind of commentary.
Rather, I should have asked questions. You partly answered them (ab Spiegel in the reading space).
> For a few weeks the Albanians had been presented as
>the poor refugees. Today its back to the ordinary rascist stereotypeof
>mafians and drg-dealers.
No doubt they have a fair supply of useful stereotypes handy for any case. Sorry for the posting; I didn't mean it to sound racist or anything.