Paleoconservatism

Dennis Breslin dbreslin at ctol.net
Mon Aug 9 18:30:22 PDT 1999

kelley wrote:

>> i have only recently discoverd that i get a perverse kick out of watching
> that disgusting chris whathisface on msnbc. and lord help me but who was
> that rude mouthy woman on geraldo last night. i mean i generally adore
> rude mouthy babes, but uhhhh.... well i kinda found it annoying to see her
> displayed on the show like some sort of ornament for geraldo's game of
> vascillating between pure lust and pure disgust for her.

You mean Chris Matthews. Brills Content has a profile on him...part of the trend toward barking journalism. It's bracing stuff, but the virutal spittle is off-putting.

The rude mouthy woman on Geraldo was Ann Coulter, I suspect. She's a Washington lawyer, preppy background, part of the tragically hip neopaleo right. She's a regular, especially on the topic of Clinton's sex life and she's an equal to the guys shouting. Regardless of Geraldo's motives, Coulter seems adept at her own sexual marketing. She also played a minor role in Monica-Linda tapes - her friends who did behind the scences engineering of leaking the tapes used Coulter's apartment to browse Tripps tapes.

The Hartford Courant profiled her as a possible candidate for Chris Shay's Congressional seat from Fairield/Stamford.