Paleoconservatism

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Tue Aug 10 18:25:34 PDT 1999

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, kelley wrote:

> i'd like to know about these nuggets, dennis. i need more things to
> distract me from the necessary work i'm supposed to be chained to.

All I know is, if I try to find them, they hide. It's when I'm doing the late-night channel-hop, droning past layers of unconsciousness, that the stuff sneaks up on you. This is how I discovered the wonders of Dragonball Z. It's like, one's own internalized viewing habits need to be just slightly off the beat, and the external censors of the media-industry likewise tuned down, for genuine perception of the New to happen.

-- Dennis